Sunday, September 14, 2008
Family Update
Well we are still here. At this point we will be here in Kyle/Austin until the end of the year. Chad is back and forth between Austin and Albany. He has several conferences in Houston, San Diego, and Lake Tahoe in between his trips. Caelyn has started attending daycare three days a week. I think it is good for her to be around other children to work on her social skills and learn from other kids. I thinks she really likes it. Plus, it gives us a break from each other. I think Caelyn wants to see someone other than me every once in a while. I am still trying to find a little part time job until we leave. I am thinking about trying substitute teaching. So overall we are all doing well. Caelyn is just growing up so fast. She is talking more. It is really fun to try to figure out what she is saying. She is working on learning her colors and alphabet. She still loves reading :):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment