This video is a reenactment of what happened a little while ago. Chad and I have been contemplating opening the envelope for a while. Everyday we would pick it up, look at it, talk about the pros and cons of opening it, and then decide not to. We have been leaving it out on the end table, where we thought it was safe. Well, it wasn't. To entertain Caelyn, I let her open the junk mail, play with it and then I throw it away. Well, I guess Caelyn thought the envelope was junk mail and one night decided to open it. It was half open before we realized what she had done. So I guess Caelyn got tired of waiting and decided to open the envelope herself.
To view, hit the play arrow and then after it loads, hit the small arrow to the right.


2 comments:
This is the cute-est video ever...what a way to find out! Caelyn will be a great big sister!
Congratulations
Post a Comment