Yesterday we had a very unexpected visit from the stork. I went to the doctor Thursday for a regular appointment. No news. I had not dilated or anything. Well things can change fast. I started feeling bad Thursday night and went to bed early. I woke up with cramps for a couple of hours, but was able to at one point fall asleep. Nothing had changed Friday morning and had gotten worse. I called my doctor and they sent me to the hospital. The contractions got really bad on the way to the hospital. When we got there I had dilated 1 centimeter and within 2 hours I was a little over 5 cms. We decided to go ahead and to have a vaginal birth since things were progressing fast. So, I had the epidural, but the baby's heart rate dropped fast. They rushed me back to do an emergency C-section. It was actually kinda scary. There were so many people in there and Chad did not go back with me. They ended up having to knock me out. Both me and the baby are fine. We named him Cayson Jeryn Young. He was 6 pounds, 15.6 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long. Cayson was born at 12:13 pm. He is really cute and tiny!! Caelyn came to see him and was really excited. She wants to hold him and said he looks like a rooster with his hat on. We are going home tomorrow.
>


No comments:
Post a Comment