Background


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Choo Choo Soul

Caelyn and Cayson went to their first concert today as apart of GE's Kids Day. It was actually alot of fun for the whole family. Choo Choo Soul from the Disney channel was there!! Choo Choo Soul is Caelyn's favorite group. She knows all the songs and the dance moves. I actually know all the songs too and find myself singing them even when I am not in the car. I highly recommend the CD. Caelyn was so happy! She was singing and dancing with Genevieve and DC. She was very happy to be able to hug and take a picture with them. She cried when we left.

1 comment:

Rachel Bickford said...

That's so cool! Sarah and Luke love to dance to their songs on the Disney channel. I'll have to show them the picture of Caelyn with them! We miss you guys!