Background


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

The first entry

I thought I would start a Blog for Caelyn and really our whole family. It seems like everyone has a blog and this might be an easy way for others to see what Caelyn is doing and she is actually doing quite a bit. Caelyn is 15 months and she is absolutely hilarious. This is such an awesome age. She started walking right before she turned 13 months and now it seems like she is trying to run. She walks so fast. Sometimes it seems like I can't keep up. She can say a few words, Mama, Dada, eye, Bye bye, light(yes she really says light), wow, and up. She tries to repeat every one syllable word we say or tries to say one part of what we say. She tried to say hippo the other day. She is also pointing a lot, especially when she wants you tell her what something is. She is signing a lot. She can sign duck, toothbrush, bird, shoe, sock, bath, hat, eat/drink, more, no no, eye, all done, diaper, and fish. She can point to her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and belly button. It is amazing how she associates things. We were at church and she she started doing the sign for bath when she walked past the fountain. I was also telling her that something was squishy and she thought I said fishy and started showing me the sign. She has a funny and very strong personality. She likes to explore and do things over and over and over and over. She finally figured out how to go down the stairs. She also likes to make shadow puppets on the wall when she is getting her diaper changed. She went in for her 15 month appointment. She weighs 19 pounds and 29 inches long. She is in the 10-25th percentile. So she is getting a little bigger. I guess this explains why she is beating up other kids at the day care and occasionally goes to time out. :):)

No comments: