I am going to back track a little bit to update everyone on what was going on in January. Caelyn had tubes put in her ears. She has had many ear infections since starting daycare. She had an ear infection that we just couldn't seem to get rid of, so we decided to go ahead with the tubes. We did not want her hearing and speech to be affected. I went ahead and went to work the morning of the surgery. Chad and Aunt Rosie stayed with her at home. I hear she did really well considering she couldn't have anything to eat or drink and Caelyn likes to eat. I got to the hospital about an hour before her surgery and she was fine. Daddy was pulling her around in the wagon. I had to buy her a couple of stuffed animals to have with her after the surgery. We could not go back there with her. It was really sad. I think a little bit of both of us wanted to cry. But she was back about 10 minutes later. She was very disoriented after she woke up. I don't think I have ever heard her cry like that. But after she got home, ate and took a nap, she was back to her old self.


No comments:
Post a Comment