
Ok I have failed to mention that we are expecting another baby in June. I think because everything has been so crazy with the move, I have not mentioned it. I am almost 22 weeks along, half way through. I think everyone knows about it. I feel great, but I am starting to feel very tired being at home with Caelyn all day. She is very active. She exhausts me by noon. I am going to get her out more next week. It is just so cold here to do anything. We have been outside a couple of times to play. But I think she misses her neighborhood and daycare friends. Here is a picture our gummy bear from the sonogram at three months. I have to get the 5 month picture scanned onto my memory stick. The baby is growing great. He/she is a little big in size, but that is a good thing. We don't know the sex, although we did have the technician take a picture and seal it in an envelope. So we know, but we don't know. We are hoping for a boy :):) We will see. It is a done deal. Caelyn sometimes walks around the apartment telling me she has a baby in her tummy too.:):)


No comments:
Post a Comment