Why do they shovel and move snow before 6 in the morning here? It is so loud it woke up both Chad and I. Thank God it did not wake up Caelyn.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You are so cute. Because the roads have to be cleared so people can get to work. I love cold weather, although upstate New York is probably colder than I would like for an extended period. Of course, I hate how hot it is here for nine months out of the year. One of my best friends lives near you in Massachusetts, and if your summers are like hers, they are lovely. You can have the warm weather we are having this week. It's not supposed to get this warm in February! I am glad you are slowly settling in. I don't have any baby name suggestions...I am a traditional name fan myself, so I don't do unique very well. All these years of seeing every trend and spelling variation possible in K-12 settings makes me like good old classics. :) Last I talked to Susan she was tossing around a few names...I am going to a shower on the 7th-maybe she'll tell me what they decided then. Hang in there...winter won't last forever!
1 comment:
You are so cute. Because the roads have to be cleared so people can get to work. I love cold weather, although upstate New York is probably colder than I would like for an extended period. Of course, I hate how hot it is here for nine months out of the year. One of my best friends lives near you in Massachusetts, and if your summers are like hers, they are lovely. You can have the warm weather we are having this week. It's not supposed to get this warm in February! I am glad you are slowly settling in. I don't have any baby name suggestions...I am a traditional name fan myself, so I don't do unique very well. All these years of seeing every trend and spelling variation possible in K-12 settings makes me like good old classics. :) Last I talked to Susan she was tossing around a few names...I am going to a shower on the 7th-maybe she'll tell me what they decided then. Hang in there...winter won't last forever!
Post a Comment